Our school provides a very happy and caring environment where our children are respected and nurtured. Parents know that when their children come here, they join a strong and safe community where everyone can be sure of support and encouragement at all times.
That our children love coming here is what really matters to us and that makes us very proud of our school.
In September 2012 we changed from Corfe Castle First School to Corfe Castle Primary School. This means that our children will now stay with us through years five and six. To accommodate the extra children, our school building is being expanded and improved.
Some of our previous Ofsted statements:
- ‘The quality of pastoral care is outstanding and all adults are wholly committed to the welfare of every child.’
- ‘The headteacher is dynamic and enthusiastic and has a clear vision of excellence for the school.’
- ‘Excellent relationships throughout the school create a positive climate for learning for all pupils.’
- ‘Information Communication Technology (ICT) is exceptionally well resourced and used throughout the curriculum … this is a strength of the school.’
- ‘Parental involvement and support for the school is outstanding.’